By Jesse Lennox
Want to give life-changing advice with zero thought? We've got you covered.
If you go into playingFire Emblem: Three Houses thinking it's just another tactical RPG, you're in for a major surprise. This game is just as much a dating sim as it is a hardcore tactics game, and you'll be spending just as much, if not more, of your time doing tasks and activities out of combat as you will actually fighting. One of these activities you can choose to participate in is theadvice box, where NPCs will ask questions you can answer. Despite being "advice," there is a correct answer for each question, and if you want to be the best professor possible, you'll want to know them all.
Why Answer The Advice Box Questions
You might be wondering why you should even bother answering questions left in the advice box at all. The answer is simple: gaining support points. If you answer a character's question correctly, your bond with them will improve, or help you recruit new characters to your team.
Related:How Fire Emblem Has Tried To Balance Pair-Up Supports (And Why It's So Hard)
Unlike other activities, answering advice box questions also does not consume any of your daily Activity Points, so this is a great way to maximize your Exploration Time since new questions are added each in game week.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Advice Box Answers - Before Timeskip
Here are all the questions that are placed in the box before the timeskip, followed by the answer you should select to gain those Support Points:
- Let me just ask you straight. What do you think makes a great mercenary?
- The will to fight for those who can’t protect themselves.
- I’ve looked at the notes in this box before, and it seems like everyone’s always worried and complaining about stuff! Is everyone really that bad off?
- Worry often leads to growth
- Meat and vegetables are both delicious, but some people complain about not liking one or the other. I just don't understand how anyone can snub a good meal!
- A well-prepared meal should be enjoyed by all
- I've never been very good at arithmetic, but I can see how it would be a great skill to have when negotiating with merchants. How do I make it easier to learn?
- Ask a friend to instruct you
- I wonder if I'll ever find a partner who understands I don't mean any harm when I flirt with others. Does someone like that really exist?
- You're bound to meet someone open-minded someday
- I don't like interfering in squabbles between noble brats, but the parents complain if I don't. It's annoying.
- It could be entertaining to make the parents fight instead.
- I often hear ridiculous rumors about ghosts appearing in the monastery. It's nonsense and it's disrupting my studies. There aren't really ghosts, are there?
- You have nothing to worry about. There are no ghosts.
- I typically decorate with red roses when I host a tea party but lately I am considering the virtues of variety. Do you have any thoughts about other flowers I might try?
- White lilies are pleasant and calming.
- I have some experience painting landscapes, and now I’d like to try my hand at a portraiture. Can you think of anyone who would model for me?
- Manuela would be open to modeling for you.
- I’m trying to read any book about reason I can get my hands on, but now and again, I’ll come across one that’s written in a foreign language. How can I read those?
- You should start by studying the language.
- When I was in the greenhouse earlier, a female student fled from me as if in terror. Why did she do that? I was only tending the flowers.
- Perhaps you unintentionally scowled at her
- I’ve slept almost everywhere in the monastery, but lately I’ve been wanting to try sleeping outdoors. Do you know somewhere I could sleep under the stars?
- A courtyard full of blooming flowers.
- Nothing surpasses the Hraesvelg Treatise on War as a general study on strategy, but what book best covers local tactics?
- Try reading Cichol’s General Treatise on Mercenaries.
- My fellow students have called me dour. They say I should joke around more often. But what's the point in that?
- It can help settle prebattle nerves
- If you feel overwhelmed by teaching, just ask me for help. I predict that guiding these imps through their teenage years will be IMPortant for Fodlan's future. Get it?
- I’ll let you know if I have any concerns.
- Despite my appearance, I have long wished to be a Pegasus Knight that I may indulge in the lofty view. Yet that dream has always seemed out of reach. Can you guess why?
- Because heights make you uneasy.
- I'm not good at talking to others. I can talk to birds, horses, and other animals just fine, but when it comes to people, I freeze up.
- Try pretending the person you're talking to is a horse.
- I am occasionally asked to attend tea parties, but in truth, I do not care for hot beverages. I have considering waiting until it cools to drink, but I fear that would seem rude.
- You should just be honest with your host.
- When I get into a Rhythm while cleaning, I always end up singing a song that I make up on the spot. It's so embarrassing when someone hears me! What should I do?
- I bet people really enjoy your songs
- I found a wonderful painting at a shop in town. What a shame keeping this masterpiece all to myself! Can you think of an art lover in Garreg Mach I could share it with?
- You should show it to Sylvain.
- I am an only child. Because of this, I am worried that my parents will have to adopt a child or do their best to have another of their own if I don't carry the family title.
- Relax. You can think it over before you graduate.
- I have always despised the heat, even as a child. Still, one must be prepared to fight anywhere, no matter the conditions. Have you any advice for enduring the heat?
- Look for clothing and armor which breathe better.
- There are many citizens of the Empire who are currently in despair. I think it's time for a change in leadership. Perhaps someone new should ascend the throne.
- You would do well as a ruler, Ferdinand.
- It's my turn to clean, but I'm feeling under the weather. Even writing this note is a strain! I need to get someone else to do my cleaning for me. Who should I ask?
- Mercedes might be willing to help.
- What can I do to ensure than an independently-minded young woman does not fall into harm's way?
- Keep an eye on her from a distance.
- Life would be so much easier if no one had to talk face-to-face. Isn't written correspondence like this really the best form of communication? Or face-to-door chats?
- Occasional human interaction is good for you.
- You can always put on more clothing when it's cold, but you can only remove so many layers in the heat. How does one survive a hot summer?
- Focus on reading to occupy your mind.
- I am always looking to assist His Highness, but sometimes I find myself at a loss. What more can I do?
- Guard him with your life.
- There's a new place in town I hear has some really tasty food. I asked them to hold two seats under my name, but I don't know who I should go with.
- I would be happy to join you
- Song and dance live on in our memories, but there's no real record of them. Even memories fade over time. Will anyone remember me when I'm gone?
- I'm sure you'll live on in someone's heart.
- Whenever I go for a walk, I get this strange feeling that someone is watching me. Who could it be?
- The goddess is watching from on high
- I often overhear people commenting about how strange I am. I don't really get it. Shouldn't it be expected that everyone has their own unique perspective on life?
- Just follow your own path and don't worry about them.
- The library is a place I favor, but I am having a problem. It is lacking sufficient information about Brigid! I have the hope that I can be fixing this problem.
- You should add to the Traveler’s Journal
- Being a bit older than everyone else, I want the others to rely on me like an older sister. Is there anything I can do to make myself more approachable?
- Don't worry, you already are.
- I usually enjoy sweets, but the traditional cakes from Enbarr are a bit much for my taste. How could those possibly have become a traditional desert?
- Who cares traditions are meant to be broken.
- It's been a turbulent year.
- Steel yourself by spending some quiet time alone.
- There is a person with whom I do not get along. Childish as it may sound, we always end up quarreling. Is there nothing I can do to remedy this?
- Try treating them like you would a friend.
- You know, I don't even care when people say I'm short. But I'm definitely open to suggestions if you know of a quick way to grow!
- Getting plenty of sleep might help
- I am trying to settle on a gift for a certain young lady who has experienced tough times as of late. Any suggestions?
- An academic textbook
- I want to be able to enjoy my hobbies, but there's not enough time when I have to wait for everyone to go to bed and clear out of the common areas.
- I'm so sorry. That sounds like an impossible situation.
- Even if I find love, I won't be able to live without money. I would like to get married someday, but I refuse to go back to being poor. What should I pursue?
- Love and money aren’t mutually exclusive. Strive for both.
- Everyone treats me like a child. Please do something about it.
- You shouldn't feel pressured to act older than you are.
- (There's just a drawing of what looks like a student throwing trash on the ground.)
- Let's add trash bins around the monastery.
- I'd like to borrow a book from the library, but there are so many to choose from that I can't decide. Do you have any recommendations?
- A History of the Founding of Faerghus
- I have as many worries as anyone else, but I must always feign dauntlessness. It can be rather taxing at times.
- Find time to relax every now and then
- Classroom learning isn't enough to become a strong knight! There's got to be someone around here who can teach me how to get as strong as possible!
- Dimitri would be a good resource.
- Flayn is an interesting young lady, but keep your distance. Seteth's quite protective, and you wouldn't want to fan the flames of his wrath - or should I say, fan the Flayns!
- A hedge between keeps friendships green.
- If I told you I was searching for someone who might like to share a cup of tea with an elegant noble, whose name would come to mind?
- Ferdinand would be good company
- Lately I feel myself growing tired and out of practice. I wish there was someone around here with whom I could dance fervently and intensely.
- What about Dorothea?
- Words cannot express my disgust with the students here. So many of these fools rely on their noble status or their Crest's power as an excuse to shirk their training.
- You should spar with them
- There are as many men in this world as stars in the sky, but you meet so few good men during your time on this planet. How does one meet a worthy partner?
- Man or no man, lots of people care about you.
- I have great love for the sea, but Garreg Mach has too much distance from it. I am needing to be in the water soon. Where is the best place for swimming?
- You should visit a sea to the south
- I feel like the tough fighters who become legends mostly use swords and lances. Are those really the weapons you have to wield if you want to make your mark on history?
- You should fight with the weapon the best suits you
- I try to hold back when swinging a weapon, but sometimes I misjudge my own strength. I’ve broken so many weapon this way. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?
- Take care to repair weapons in between training sessions.
- It’s standard practice for a general not to stand on the front lines. What should I do if I see him deliberately ignoring this rule at the risk of his own life?
- The “standard practice” isn’t always the best practice.
- I see it all the time. Someone falls for a scheme and then gets angry about it. But rather than being mad at the schemer, shouldn’t they be busy plotting their revenge?
- That sounds like the logic of a schemer
- There’s someone whose Crest I wish to study. I’ve asked many times, but I can’t get them to consent. There must be some way to persuade them.
- Nothing beats sincerity
- I’m not good at cleaning up. I try my best, but before I know it, everything’s messy again.
- Cleaning is easy when you have a plan of attack
- A professor’s job seems so repetitive. It’s the same thing day after day. I used to be interested in teaching, but it seems way too boring for someone like me.
- I’m too busy to be bored
- I wish to make new friends, but my brother always interferes. How can I get him to back off?
- I’ll persuade him to stop
- There’s someone I just can’t seem to beat. What’s a quick and easy way to make them give up and say uncle?
- ”Quick and easy” never works
- (There’s just a drawing of what looks like a broken vase.)
- If you broke a vase, you should apologize to the owner.
- I’m supposed to write a letter to my brother to let him know how I’m doing. But there’s nothing that I want to write about, and on top of that, it’s just too much work.
- Why not tell him about your friends?
- The tea here does absolutely nothing for me. I could send for some supplies from home, but is there truly not a soul in this place with tea fit for a noble?
- Lorenz would be a good source.
- I am more than capable of protecting myself from ruffians, but those around me tend to worry, and so I am often denied the pleasure of a private stroll.
- You're too important, so I'm afraid it can't be helped.
- I want to make somebody change his boorish behavior, but he doesn’t seem to care no matter how much I urge him to reconsider his actions. I’m at my wit’s end!
- It’s probably time for your professor to step in.
- I’m hesitant to invite a girl to my room in the middle of the night with You Know Who living right next door.I’m terrified of the scolding I’d get the next day.
- Maybe I’ll rethink the room assignments.
- I want to get better at cooking, but I don’t know where to start. I wish I knew someone who could help me.
- You should cook with Ashe
- I've reunited with my daughter after years of being apart, but I'm the one who left her in the first place. I don't know what to say, or even how to speak with her.
- Just love her and treat her with kindness.
- When I see the students enthusiastically eating together in the dining hall, I sometimes wish to join them. I wonder if that would be a bother.
- I'm sure the students would be happy to share a meal.
- Everyone seems to believe I only ever think about the buying and selling of things, but I'm very multifaceted! I also offer advice on longterm investment opportunities!
- Worrying is a waste of time, and time is money!
- The only physicians willing to work underground are ones who charge exorbitant amounts for their services. For the sake of the sick and dying, how do I correct this?
- Ask the church for help
- All my problems boil down to not having enough gold. It's gotten so bad that even when I actually get my hands on some, I don't know what to do with it.
- Next time you've got gold, I'll help you decide.
- So I write my problems here, and you fix them for me? Yeah, right. This is just a setup for some hokey self-help nonsense, isn't it?
- You could at least write me a good joke
- I could say I have no concerns, but of course I would be lying. My ambitions are endless! Soon I shall bind the very firmament to my will. The clouds will obey my commands!
- That may actually be too much, even for you.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Advice Box Answers - After Timeskip
While a ton of things change post-timeskip in Fire Emblem, you can still count on NPCs looking for help by submitting their questions into the advice box each and every week. Just remember that by this point in the game not all characters will still be available to ask you advice based on your choices, so some of these questions may not show up in your playthrough.
- Growing out my hair was not intentional. I was busy with other things in life, so I never thought to get it cut. It hurts that others thought I grew my hair out to be fashionable.
- It looks good on you.
- What’s the difference between killing someone and calling for their death instead? In both situations, their blood is on your hands, so isn’t it all the same?
- Like all things, it’s about context and perspective.
- I fear that I will not be able to achieve my dream within my lifetime. Therefore, I must find up a worthy successor. Wherever will I locate such a fervent youth?
- It will be easy after we rebuild the Officer's Academy.
- I hope to improve my riding skills before our next battle. Any suggestions for where to begin? I want people to see me on horseback and say, “He reins supreme!”
- Start by befriending the horse you’ll be riding.
- People used to believe the goddess once fell here from the Blue Sea Star, but according to astronomical research, the light from that star takes millions of years to reach us.
- The goddess is watching from on high.
- No joke, I lost the book where I write all my puns. I can’t ink of anywhere I word have left it. Quill you help me recover it?
- You’re probably just not searching the write places.
- I understand the risk of fighting on the front lines, but I simply must be out there to lead my troops. Is there some way I can reduce the danger?
- It’s said that the best defense is a good offense.
- My dream of becoming a proper knight still feels so far off. What can I do to realize my full potential?
- Be honest and stick to your convictions
- Every day is filled with the harshness of war. My only solace is eating sweets, is that childish of me?
- Everyone finds solace in different ways.
- All we do is battle. The fighting never stops, and it’s turning everyone’s disposition dour. Even the ladies! We should throw a banquet to lift everyone’s spirits.
- Good idea, I’ll see what I can do.
- Garreg Mach is surrounded by the abundance of nature, but securing provisions during times of warring can still be difficult. The is different from the land of my home.
- Yes, this place is quite different than Brigid.
- Nobles must never lose their composure. We must always exude an aura of grace. That said, is it necessary for us to be graceful on the battlefield as well?
- In battle, survival is all that matters.
- I thought being a noble meant having some sway in life. I thought if I told people I wanted to stay locked up in my room, they’d leave me be.
- One day everyone will listen to you...and leave you alone.
- I appreciate ruined buildings. They symbolize that no home is permanent.
- They remind us that life is impermanent as well.
- What are all these knight lovers talking about when they go on and on about chivalry? Maybe I don’t get it because I don’t care about being a knight.
- They’re referring to strength and courage.
- I have a burning ambition, but making it come true would mean betraying my parent’s wishes. I’m not courageous enough to persuade them. What should I do?
- Nothing will change unless you are honest with them.
- After the war, there will be fewer opportunities to fight. When that day comes, what should I do? How will I keep my sword skills sharp?
- Strive to become the best in all of Fodlan.
- Everyone who hears the songs I make up laughs and says they’re funny, but they’re not supposed to be humorous! What’s so funny about my lyrics?
- Don’t fret. They’re great lyrics that are unforgettable.
- I want to be helpful, but I lack the self-confidence to do so. Is it OK for someone like me to be here, or should I leave?
- You should stay, you’re more helpful than you realize.
- Sometimes I make really, really big mistakes. But I can’t afford to make mistakes on the battlefield, you know? Isn’t there a way for me to fix that?
- Just stay calm and be aware of your surroundings.
- In the past, I would nearly pass out if I got splattered by an enemy’s blood. Nowadays I remain entirely conscious, even if my face is drenched in blood. It’s disgusting.
- It’s natural to feel repelled by the horrors of war.
- I have concerns about allowing a young woman still on the cusp of adulthood to spend time alone with members of the opposite sex. What are your thoughts?
- Try to prevent it as much as you can.
- My dear friend has been behaving strangely. He doesn't seem to have much an appetite, and he's been neighing less often. I'm afraid he may be sick.
- You should seek out an expert opinion, just to be safe.
- I really start craving sweets when I am tired or stressed out. I wish there was some king of yummy confection that I could make with the limited ingredients available to us.
- Check the library for a simple, traditional recipe.
- I wonder if there will be a day when both the monastery and Faerghus are restored to their former glory.
- That day will come. We'll make sure of it.
- Isn't there a way to turn withered, barren land into soil that is rich and abundant with crops? It pains my heart to see people dying of starvation.
- Check the library for books on unique farming techniques.
- In an attempt to clean my room, I tried to throw out the things I no longer need, but I can't bring myself to do it. After all, I can't just throw away precious memories, right?
- Meeting new people helps make new memories
- I've recently begun to think that ghosts may not exist. But if that's true, I don't know how to explain what I saw when I was a kid.
- It could have been some kind of magic.
- How can I convince someone who is working himself sick to take a break?
- Invite him to sit down to a relaxing meal
- People always say that my muscles are huge, but I'm still not satisfied! It would be way better if my muscles were even huger, right?
- Huge muscles are a symbol of strength.
- I used to think it foolish to cover one's face in battle with a mask or helmet, but it actually may not be that bad. It means you don't have to look your opponent in the eye.
- Never turn a blind eye to your own actions.
- I trip all the time, but what if I trip on the battlefield? Will I die? I'm probably going to die.
- Focus on what you'll do if the enemy trips instead.
- My hair's longer than it used to be. I don't care what the guys think, but I'm still curious if it looks good on me.
- It looks good long.
- I'm weary from this ceaseless fighting. I wonder if I'll ever meet a kind, beautiful young lady who can cure my hardened heart.
- You will one day, I'm sure of it.
- Someone I care about has been working so hard that I'm worried they might collapse from exhaustion. Is there anything I can do?
- A nice meal shows support and provides a chance to relax.
- Perhaps it is because I am operating with half my normal vision now, but desk work strains my eye terribly. How can I best maintain efficiency like this?
- Have someone acquire eye drops for you.
- I don't have time to leisurely wait for the future. Even if it means resorting to violence, I want to end this war as soon as possible. Is that selfish of me?
- The steady approach is actually the fastest, in the end.
- I am interested in cooking, but I can't seem to get any better at it. What should I do to improve my cooking?
- Keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it.
- I'm so busy working that I don't have time to train. But I want to do my job right. What should I do?
- Just do what you can and try your best.
- I hate having to be sneaky and stay quiet when an enemy is in my line of sight. It's not that I can't do it, but I don't think I'm cut out for ambushes and stuff like that.
- You'll get better at it if you train.
- We've been without Lady Rhea for more than five years. Every time the sun rises, I feel a little more accustomed to her absence. I hate it! I know she's still alive. She must be.
- Don't worry. We will find her and rescue her.
- If someone is having trouble falling asleep, you could sing them a lullaby, but you can't really do that for yourself. Is there anything you can do to help yourself fall asleep?
- If you exercise before bed, that's sure to tire you out.
- I wrote a letter to my wife back home, but now I can't bring myself to send it.
- I'm sure hearing from you would make her happy.
- Some structures on the battlefield are centuries old. They are at once historical relics and works of art. What a shame it would be if any were damaged amidst the fighting.
- You can immortalize them in your art.
- I think a change of pace is necessary every so often., especially in times like these. That said, how do you suggest I change my pace?
- You should sample food at various restaurants
- A prominent noble ought to possess a few quality pieces of art. What sort of work would best suit me?
- A magnificent landscape
- I fear falling asleep at night. I worry that I will not awaken for many years, and that when I do, all my friends will be gone.
- We won't allow that to happen.
- Some people want to make a difference by fighting on the front lines, but there are those of us who want to provide support from the back. Don't you think we're heroes too?
- As long as everyone does their part, I'm happy.
- I'm writing a letter to my little sis, and I want to send her a present, but I never know what to send. What kind of gift do you think would make her happy?
- Send her some tasty treats.
- Sometimes I think that living like I do, single but surrounded by talented youths, might not be such a lonely life after all. After all, I'm not lonely, really.
- If you do get lonely, I can lend you an ear.
- A subordinate is down because they failed a recon mission. Making it back alive should be reward enough. How can I convince them of this.
- Say that only the living can learn from their mistakes.
- I have been searching for an ideal wife with whom to start a family for years now. How long must I wait?
- After the war, such pursuits will be much easier.
- I've always hated exercising and avoided training, but now I'm afraid that I may be holding everyone back. Is there anything I can do to support my allies?
- You can boost their morale with a delicious meal.
- I've lived in the slums for a long time, and I saw how the people there suffered from poverty and the ravages of war. There must be something I can do to save them.
- Strive to save Fodlan from the ground up.
- I'd like to have a duel with you where we're both giving it our all, but I suspect if we crossed blades without holding anything back, one of us would end up dead.
- Let's just try to survive this war for now.
- I am composing a record of our battles, for posterity's sake. When was it that the Flame Emperor first appeared to us?
- The battle in the underground chamber.
- It is, of course, necessary to keep one's quarters nice and tidy. I wish that the battlefield could be tidy as well, but I know that is a hopeless wish.
- A messy battlefield helps one appreciate a clean room.
- My friend's birthday is coming up, and I want to make her a gift. What would be better, a hair clip or a necklace?
- I'm sure she'd be happy to get either one.
- Animals have never been fond of me. Even warhorses and wyverns are put off by my countenance. What can I do?
- If it gives you more confidence, hide behind a helmet
- If there were three villages with no watering holes, and one well was dug along the border between the villages, what do you think would become of the people there?
- A war would likely start over dominion of the well.
- How can I create a world where everyone is on equal footing, regardless of their place of birth, their bloodline, or whether they have a Crest?
- Lead by example, and show the world what it's capable of
- I hate that I couldn't protect Lady Rhea five year ago. I need to get stronger.
- Keep at it. You're getting stronger all the time.
- I have attained great skill at writing this language., but speaking it still gives me difficulty. Can you provide me with advice for achieving mastery of this?
- Petra?! You're doing an amazing job already!
- Once, as a boy, I struck my father. Now that I think back on it, he must have been upset at the time. I wish that I could go back and apologize to him.
- That's just how life is sometimes.
- When I was a child, I feared such trivial things as divine punishment and grudges held by the dead. These days, I fear zealots and grudges held by the living instead.
- In truth, it's reality that is most frightening.
- Fishing is what truly calms me, but it is time-consuming. What do you think should I do when a visit to the pond is too inconvenient?
- Write a story about fishing.
Next:Remembering The Weird, Cheesy '90s Fire Emblem Anime
Are meat and vegetables both delicious Fire Emblem? ›
Worry often leads to growth. Meat and vegetables are both delicious, but some people complain about not liking one or the other. I just don't understand how anyone can snub a good meal! A well-prepared meal should be enjoyed by all.Can you change Byleth's gender? ›
Byleth is a central character whose name and gender can be customized by the player. Byleth serves as a professor at Garreg Mach Monastery.What if there were three villages with no watering holes? ›
“If there were three villages with no watering holes, and one well was dug along the border between the villages, what do you think would become of the people there?” “A war would likely start over dominion of the well.”Does your birthday matter in Fire Emblem Three Houses? ›
Fire Emblem Three Houses — Birthday
Your birthday, however, does actually have an impact on the game. When your birthday rolls around, you'll get an item that increases your stats slightly. Otherwise, it doesn't have any real impact.
Decisions that matter
The Witcher immerses you with every piece of dialogue because your choices not only spice up the conversation, but they affect the overall outcome. Choices in Fire Emblem do neither. Most conversations start and end leading to the same outcome, regardless of the choice.
Rhea developed quite the affection for Sitri despite the circumstances behind her "creation", viewing her as an adoptive daughter; in return, Sitri considered Rhea her mother figure. After giving birth to Byleth, she soon discovered that her child lacked a heartbeat.Who is Byleth's love? ›
Fire Emblem Three Houses romance options for male Byleth
Jeritza (only if you join Black Eagles, male) * Linhardt (Black Eagles, male) * Bernadetta (Black Eagles, female) Dorothea (Black Eagles, female)
As established before, Byleth is at her very best when wielding a sword and so the Swordmaster class suits the character perfectly. It's a class that values sword fighting and speed above all else, which really does make female Byleth the perfect candidate.Who is Byleth's canon love interest? ›
Female Byleth with Eldegard is particularly popular and is one of the few lesbian couples that can be canon.What is Byleth's canon gender? ›
This Byleth IS male officially.
Who is best to marry in fe3h? ›
- Claude. Of the original Lords, Claude has probably the most objectively healthy relationship with Byleth--one of the many reasons Claude is an indisputable Three House's fan favorite. ...
- Hapi. ...
- Mercedes. ...
- Dorothea. ...
- Dimitri. ...
- Jeritza. ...
- Linhardt. ...
From our experience with the game, we'd recommend going with Golden Deer for the first playthrough. Then, if you plan on playing Fire Emblem Three Houses a second time, select Black Eagles for a new game plus playthrough.How long can you go without watering garden? ›
In general, a vegetable garden can survive up to one week without water before showing signs of significant stress. However, there are several factors that can affect this length of time. If you're planning to be away take the following into consideration; The age of the plant.Can plants grow without drainage holes? ›
Without proper drainage, no plant can thrive—especially if it's receiving regular watering. For this reason, providing your plant proper drainage is crucial to your success.What happens to a plant without drainage holes? ›
If water does not have a way to drain freely, it gets trapped inside the pot and eventually deprives the roots of oxygen, creating roots rot, which is fatal to plants.How many endings does Fire Emblem Three Houses have? ›
There are three available - the Black Eagles, Blue Lions or Golden Deer - and each one has a huge impact on what follows, from the students and lords you interact with, their lords, and even the Fire Emblem: Three Houses endings you'll encounter.What is the most popular house in Fire Emblem Three Houses? ›
Edelgard And The Black Eagles Are The Most Popular In Fire Emblem: Three Houses.Does your gender matter in Fire Emblem Three Houses? ›
The choice of gender is for appearance only, and your protagonist doesn't even have a voice throughout the game. Unfortunately, there's no character customization in Fire Emblem Three Houses beyond picking a gender.What race is Rhea? ›
Rhea was a Greek earth goddess, daughter of Uranus and Gaea, mother to Demeter, Hades, Hera, Hestia, Poseidon, and Zeus. Her brother and husband, Cronus, castrated Uranus and he and Rhea became king and queen of the gods.Did Rhea create Byleth? ›
What did we learn about Byleth's mother from the base game? Using the Silver Snow route, we know a little bit about Byleth's mother from vanilla Fire Emblem: Three Houses. She was actually created by Archbishop Rhea using ancient magic as a clone in her own image.
Can you marry Rhea? ›
Since she's not a playable character, there's no way to build a relationship with Rhea through battles, and (for story reasons) she isn't available after the time skip. This means players who want to romance Rhea will need to A-Support her by the end of Chapter 12.Is Byleth a villain? ›
But while much of the game will look very familiar to Fire Emblem veterans, one thing is very different; the previous hero of Three Houses, Byleth, is now the villain. So why did developer Omega Force turn the beloved jade-haired protagonist into a baddie? Well, it's all down to further exploring the character's charm.Is Byleth Nonbinary? ›
Fire Emblem's Byleth Is A Great Example Of A Nonbinary Video Game Character.What species is Byleth? ›
|Full name||Byleth Eisner|
|First appearance||Fire Emblem Heroes (Ver. 3.7.0) (2019, Fire Emblem franchise) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Challenger Pack 5) (2020, Mario-related media)|
The Blue Lions is considered the easiest House to start as thanks to a team of straightforward melee fighters, the Golden Deer is in the middle thanks to it's archers that require specific placement and movement strategies, and the Black Eagles are the most difficult being magically based fighters.What is the best sword for Byleth? ›
1 Sublime Creator Sword / Dark Creator Sword
Byleth's signature weapon from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, the Sublime Creator Sword is an exceptional weapon with fantastic stats once its true power is unlocked. It bears a unique skill that causes every attack to hit twice, effectively doubling the damage dealt to foes.
Well, since Byleth doesn't speak that means that you have time for other characters to fill in the gaps, namely, your students. Byleth being silent really allows for each student to get a spotlight in the game.Why do people ship Byleth and Dimitri? ›
Fans love the ship's subversive take on the classic "beauty and the beast" trope because right from the start, Byleth knew Dimitri was sincere but also not dismissing the fact that a certain darkness seems to loom behind his kind demeanor.Why doesn t Byleth have a heartbeat? ›
Due to Sitri's secret inhuman nature, the child, Byleth, was stillborn with no heartbeat. As a result, Sitri voluntarily gave the child her crest stone to allow them to live, though at the cost of her own life.Is Byleth Jeralt's son? ›
Jeralt is one of the Characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. He is the famed mercenary leader and the father of Byleth.
Is the story different in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
In the tradition of Three Houses, the game has three unique storylines: Scarlet Blaze, Azure Gleam, and Golden Wildfire, each following one of the three house leaders. It diverges from the storyline of its predecessor game in that Byleth, the playable character of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, serves as an antagonist.Are the stories different in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
Each House changes the story of the game dramatically, each having their own unique path that really takes shape in the game's second half, and each with a unique Three Houses ending.Does cooking stack Three Houses? ›
Furthermore, the buffs stack, allowing players to cook multiple meals for the allies, maximizing the beneficial status effects provided for their characters.What does cooking together do in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
Cooking Together: How It Works
Once it unlocks, a new marker will show up in the dining hall where you'll be able to access a list of recipes and characters. It's similar to sharing a meal with two other students, only that in here only one can be chosen at a time.
Edelgard And The Black Eagles Are The Most Popular In Fire Emblem: Three Houses.Which house in Fire Emblem is best? ›
Mileage may vary, but we'd say that the Black Eagles House is a good choice for Fire Emblem: Three Houses players looking for the easiest route in terms of battles, whereas the Golden Deer are slightly more difficult, and the Blue Lions offer the most all-around challenge.What is the best house to join Fire Emblem? ›
The Blue Lions are by far the easiest house to play as and thus the best choice for beginners. They have a lot of heavy hitters and a decent mix of close and ranged attackers as well as some mobile units.Does fe3h have a true ending? ›
Fire Emblem Three Hopes: True Endings. Fire Emblem Three Hopes have three explicit endings and one implicit ending. All these endings depend on your choices and your decision on which route to choose. These routes lead to different paths and allow you to explore more of the world.Is there a canon ending to Fire Emblem: Three Houses? ›
In Fire Emblem Fates, each path was a different version of the game, with Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation presenting what is considered the “true path.” Fire Emblem: Three Houses presented 3 altering paths, without a true ending.Can you have kids in fe3h? ›
There is a point in the story where the structure of the game shifts, and when this second phase then ends, you are then able to be involved with your chosen S-Support. Because of this, there is no ability to have children with any S-Support characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
What is the max level in Three Houses? ›
What is the max level cap in Fire Emblem: Three Houses? The maximum level cap in Fire Emblem: Three Houses is level 99. As with most other titles, the higher your character's level, the stronger that character will be, and the more health, attack points, and so on that your character will have access to.Does Weight Matter Three Houses? ›
Essentially your Speed is reduced by the weight of the equipment you're carrying. But that, in turn, is countered by your strength. If you're strong enough, you won't suffer penalties for carrying heavier weaponry and equipment. Every five points in Strength allows you to nullify one point of Weight.Is there a limit to recruit Three Houses? ›
There is no limit to how many characters you can recruit per run, but time is a natural roadblock. It'd be difficult to bond with every recruitable student, knight, and professor at Garag Mach before the time jump (the point in the game which most characters become unobtainable).What does marrying do in Fire Emblem? ›
Once the relationship status reaches "S" rank, the characters will marry, if able. After marriage, you can recruit your pair's children in Paralogues on the world map. If you don't marry off your characters, many of Fire Emblem Awakening's Paralogues (Side Quests) will not be available to play.